Your chance to win a gift for you and a gift for your baby!
This October, we want to share the love by giving away two beautiful gifts; one for mama and one for baby. We’re partnering with the creative and talented jewellery designer Sara Hartley, who specialises in producing the finest hand-crafted pieces; and Whisbear® The Humming Bear, the innovative sensory bear designed by two mummies and inspired by their own babies.
Thanks to the wonderful generosity of our partners, we’re giving you a chance to win a Sara Hartley gift voucher to the value of £75 AND a Whisbear® The Humming Bear worth £50.
Sara Hartley jewellery is a London-based jewellery designer balancing being a mum of two and running her own business. Her elegant range of jewellery is based on the idea of the continuation of life (the life cycle). She takes her inspiration from the natural world around her to create simplistic forms, streamlined, tactile and modern shapes that have been translated into a stunningly elegant range of jewellery.
Whisbear® the Humming Bear is an innovative, sensory sleep aid created by two mothers, who also happen to be sisters. Based on their own experience, they have designed a product aimed to help newborns with a smooth transition from a prenatal to a postnatal life by recreating soothing sounds of the womb. Whisbear® The Humming Bear has won the hearts of thousands mothers, fathers and carers from all over the world.
Read on for your chance to win. Terms & conditions apply.
myTamarin was inspired by tamarins. Tamarins are monkeys that parent in family groups; they help each other while the infants are small. We believe that every parent deserves their own tamarin group – every parent should get the help they need to enjoy their family fully. And every baby deserves to have rested and fully-present parents. A maternity nurse of a night nanny will give you and your baby the best possible start. We would love you have you join our family.
How to enter
It’s super-easy to enter! Look out for our competition posts on Instagram with the hashtag #FindYourTamarin, and give it a ‘like’. For extra chances to win and to share the love, @tag a friend in the comments and retweet the #FindYourTamarin post on Twitter
Terms & Conditions
Sara Hartley – gift voucher is valid until 15 December 2017.
- Instagram entrants need to Like the Competition promotional post featuring the hashtag #FindYourTamarin . For an additional entry entrants need to @tag a friend in the comments
- Twitter entrants will need to retweet the Competition promotional post featuring the hashtag #FindYourTamarin
- The Competition opens on Wednesday 4 October 2017 and closes at midnight, Sunday 22 October.
- Entrants can enter at any point between these dates.
- There is no limit to the number of times the Entrant can enter the Competition during the duration it is open.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries across Twitter and Instagram combined
- The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 21 or over, excluding employees and agents of myTamarin and anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition
- Automated or bulk entries from third parties will be disqualified
- We reserve the right to exclude serial competition entrants who have entered more than 4 competitions in the last month
- The prize for winning the Competition will be a £75.00 gift voucher from Sara Hartley Jewellery and a Whisbear® The Humming Bear
- The Prizes are as stated and they cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services
- The overall Prize winner will be drawn and informed privately (via a private message on whichever platform you won the prize through) during the week commencing 23 October 2017 and announced publicly on Monday 30 October 2017
- You must provide accurate contact details on notification.
- All entrants consent to their names and comments being used for promotional purposes without additional compensation or prior notice to the winners. Copyright in all material submitted as entries rests with the promoter.
- We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding the Prize if necessary
- The Ccompetition will be run and prizes will be awarded at myTamarin’s sole discretion. myTamarin’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- We reserve the right to refuse entry into the Competition
- We reserve the right to change the Competition rules from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on this page
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, myTamarin and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from: any postponement or cancellation of the Competition; any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond myTamarin’s reasonable control.
- myTamarin does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind
- myTamarin shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses
- You agree to indemnify myTamarin against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement with myTamarin.
- The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You are providing your information to myTamarin and not to any of these platforms. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.